Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fusion Pottery and Glass Sale

by Eleanor Hendriks

So here's where I'll be this weekend...

Fusion Pottery and Glass Sale



Toronto's Largest Show and Sale of Fine, Handcrafted Clay and Glass.

Featuring 50 clay and glass artists ranging from internationally recognized leaders in the field, to emerging clay and glass craftspeople presenting some of the best decorative and functional clay and glass in Canada.

CNIB Building, Conference Centre,

1929 Bayview Avenue, Toronto
Thursday, Oct. 15th noon to 9 pm Free Admission
Friday, Oct. 16th 9 am to 9 pm
Saturday, Oct. 17th 9 am to 6 pm
Sunday, Oct 18th 11 am to 4 pm

Actually, it's my pottery that will be there -since it is a show with shared work hours, I won't be there the whole time myself. My shifts are on Sunday and I'll be working at the checkout -as always, if you introduce yourself and tell me that you are a blog reader, I'll slip you $5 in Élan dollars...

I have at least three kiln loads of work that I haven't photographed yet including some new pieces with tricky experiments with very runny glazes, so if you think you've seen everything Élan there is to see by cruising through my Etsy shop, you'd be wrong!

If you can get to downtown Toronto this weekend, you can check out some of my new work and the work of a great selection of top notch Canadian clay and glass artists.

I'd love to meet you there...

1 comment:

Linda Starr said...

Have a great sale, love the Elan $5 bill, so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails