Thursday, October 30, 2008

Come to my Christmas Sale!

by Eleanor Hendriks

My 2nd Annual Christmas Art Sale is coming up fast!

This year's participants are:

Suzi Silhanek, Artistic Lamps, Bobcaygeon
John Poole, Photography, Sturgeon Point
Janice Addison, Watercolour Painting, Seagrave
Anne Kulmala, Recycled Fur Creations, Bobcaygeon
Meg Silhanek, Beaded Jewellery, Bobcaygeon
Morris Young, Woodturning, Peace Point

and me, Eleanor Hendriks, Pottery, Fenelon Falls (North of Lindsay in the Kawartha Lakes, Ontario, Canada)

These 6 artists will join me in my studio two weekends from now, November 7-9. We'll have a Christmas tree decorated with all handmade ornaments. Refreshments will be served -after all it is not a proper art event without food!

Hours are: Friday 6-9pm, Saturday and Sunday 11-6. I'd love to meet a blog reader in real life, so if you are near enough to drop in, send me an email with your snail mail address. I'll send you an invitation with 5 Elan Dollars to spend at my studio....

Have no fear -all that snow that I showed off in my last post is long gone! But I suggest you come on out soon before the snow starts to fly again!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's this weekend! Wish I were closer. Hope your sale is a great success! Cheers! Anne

Linda Starr said...

Wish I was closer, sounds like a lot of fun.

jr said...

Hope you made out alright at this sale!

Just discovered you. Lovely work! I just posted your mug, along with others, on my blog. Assumed you wouldn't mind and thought you might be interested :)

Thanks,

J

Related Posts with Thumbnails