Thursday, November 04, 2010

4th Annual StudioÉlan Christmas Art Sale

by Eleanor Hendriks


Pottery -Eleanor Hendriks
Watercolour -Janice Addison
Stonecarving -Peter Martin
Handsewn Gifts -Rene Buist
Stained Glass and jewellery -Janet Tysiak
Woodturning -Morris Young

Friday November 5, 6-9pm
Saturday November 6, 11-6
Sunday November 7, 11-6

From Hwy 121 just north of Fenelon Falls,
turn east onto Victoria County Road 8 and
south onto Hickory Beach Road. #97

Please join us for a lovely weekend with art. Let me know you saw it on the blog and I'll give you $5 Élan dollars to spend on pottery!


2 comments:

Mother Mutter said...

Hi Elanor!
I was just checking your blog to see when the Christmas sale is, and am sad to see that I've missed it. Sorry! I also wanted to say that I'm missing our pottery sessions at your studio. Unfortunately I wasn't working for a while there, and now I'm working again, but in Peterborough full-time, so it may be a while before I can make it back to Fenelon for classes. Thank you so much for the classes I did with you, I enjoyed them very much, and I look forward to eventually being able to get back to them. (why do we never get to have time and money at the same time???)

Unknown said...

Hi Mother Mutter -get in touch with your snail mail address and I'll make sure you get an invitation to next year's show. And the thing about money and time is so true!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails