Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Strange Noises are Coming from the Studio Again!

by Eleanor Hendriks

The second of the sculptured jars is nearly finished -I'll just give you a peek here...

The strange noises are coming from ocarinas I've been experimenting with -We'll be making these in class over the next few weeks. I can play an 8 note scale on this lovely fellow...!


...and the more mundane products of a pottery studio -berry bowls and mugs in progress this week ...




I love looking at boards full of freshly made pottery!

5 comments:

Natalie -- NKP Designs said...

You must come to Fort Worth and teach me how to make your wonderful sculptural musical lovelies! They are magnificent!

Judi Tavill said...

awesome work!

Rocki Adams said...

Oh wow - it is musical?! How clever! (Love your blog and work!)

skyesmedicine said...

I love the ochirinas. So cool. Pottery and I have never gotten along, so I can really admire what ou do.

High Desert Diva said...

I love seeing people's work in its various stages!

Related Posts with Thumbnails